With a focus on family, collaboration and positivity, South West Kids Clinic provides a range of therapy services to children aged 0-18 years of age who need help reaching developmental milestones and gaining independence.
South West Kids Clinic
Working Together For Positive Outcomes
With the aim of helping children live fulfilled lives, South West Kids Clinic brings you and your child together with qualified therapists in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Your involvement is the key to your child’s success. By getting on board with the therapy process and taking an active role yourself, your child will experience more positive outcomes.
Children, parents and staff enjoy the upbeat atmosphere at SWKC. Our dedicated team is driven to educate and empower you to support your child’s development.
Our Instagram Feed
How We Do Things
At South West Kids Clinic, our core purpose is “To help children get the best start to a fulfilled life.”
Our purpose acknowledges that throughout a person’s lifespan, we are able to offer support in the early stages during childhood and adolescence. Our purpose also recognises our role in not only achieving independence with skills, but to assist a child to live a fulfilled life.
Exciting news! We have moved into our brand new purpose built facility only 7 mins from our current location.
The new building is twice the size of current clinic. We will have a large sensory and gross motor area with custom built equipment as well as a range of other therapy rooms of varying sizes.
South West Kids Clinic, our staff and our clients always aim to do the following:
- Nurture relationships – We always communicate in clear, concise and honest ways, collaborating at every opportunity.
- Think outside the box – We search for better ways to help others, inspiring others to think outside the box
- Create memorable moments – We make memorable positive first impressions, making people smile and being genuine
- Strive to become better – We are always prepared to give it a go, committed to constantly improving personally and collectively
- Celebrate wins – We make everyday things special, celebrating the wins of our clients, our team and the community.
A strong sense of teamwork is what sets us apart from other therapy services. Our therapists believe in idea sharing between therapists, and with parents and families.
As a parent, you can count on this collaborative approach, no matter who you see for therapy. We deliver the best outcomes for your child because we invest in a highly educated and trained workforce who make collaboration and teamwork a priority.
We help you and your child achieve better outcomes by liaising with members of your child’s network, both within the clinic and with external services. As well as sharing and collaborating on common goals, we take every opportunity to share our professional knowledge.